Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The most famous Fight Club Quote

The most famous Fight Club Quote:

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. "

So, what do you think? Heh :) Read it again. So much said in just a few sentences. Awesome. Think about it.

I'll be back later,
Jack :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best goddamn blog I've ever read! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Definetely true, hoping to read more from u...

Anonymous said...

закладки яндекс

Unknown said...

I'm in love with this shit. This is what i need. I need change. Become a guy who doesnt care about whether girls find him sexy or what ppl think of me. Tyler is teachin me that.

jrmvail said...

After i read, saw movie - At age 26, income of $60,000, working out of Sydney, Tokyo and cube in WI - I quit...

Point being, the quotes regarding how r society gages others is all based on how successful u r -

what's the first question asked when first meeting someone? So, what do you do?

I used to say i was a bus driver - most reactions, oh, nice meeting you....

Unknown said...

its unique post i love it..
Life Quotes

Unknown said...

Really a nice blog.Awesome collections.Thanks for creating such a nice blog like this.
Regards,
Moving On Quotes

Unknown said...

Creativity at its peak.

Anonymous said...

Man that is soo true...

Unknown said...

Nice, I really like it. If you love your website when you visit the following websites:
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

Jaywed Prasad said...

This entire post absolutely ROCKS! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It really shows. Quotation