Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fight Club Quote: Let the chips fall where they may

This is one of my favorite Fight Club quotes because it teaches you a lot about being cool:

"Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may."

Is it so hard to just relax and stop thinking about bullshit so much? Why are we all so fucking frustrated all the time? I know so many smart people that have this tendency to think too much. They just go on and on and on thinking about utterly irrelevant bullshit, they're actually thinking (and worrying) themselves to death. Nowadays it's rare to find someone who is just cool and easy going . I think the media wants us to worry and think about bullshit all the time. Fight Club is fantastic, it has so many messages that can completely change the way you look at people, yourself and life in general.

A few years ago I just said "fuck it" I'm not going to be negative anymore, I'm not going to be nervous or anything. I'm gonna be cool... I will not give a damn about stupid things anymore. "Relax and enjoy your life" - that's what I told myself. Let the chips fall where they may. Just Let go. Be free! ... I mostly agree with this, but not completely. I think everyone should always give his/her best to evolve and become a better person. The formula for success is action, but chill in your head. Stop worrying all the time, stop the fear. If you fuck up? Who cares, try again. If you fuck up again? Then, try again! Try until you win or accomplish what you wanted to, but let go in your head, stay cool. Stop fear, stop worrying all the time, stop negativity, stop whining and bullshiting. Step the f$&k up, be a man!

The moment I started to be cool and just chill, enjoy the moment and not give a damn about what other people think of me I started having a lot more success in everything, especially with girls :) like this one on the pic :) (I guess they love it when you're just relaxed and when they can be themselves around you, no pressure, no bullshit, just feel comfortable). Well, actually a book helped me too, check it out here if you want. This book actually has a lot of stuff like Fight Club in it. It tells you how to naturally be attractive, no nonsense. It teaches you how to be strong, dominant, alpha and cool. It helped me a lot, but it's all useless if you don't DO what the book tells you to. I hate it that people never finish things. You can't search for a magic pill, 'cause there is no magic pill. People have no patience. Everyone is nervous. Chicks HATE nervous, needy and frustrated guys. Whatever, check out the book if you want, it's cool. (p.s.: I'll write some more about success with girls later. I think it can be helpful for many of you clueless chumps out there that are boring beautiful ladies to death ;) )

Back to Fight Club Quotes... Let the chips fall where they may. Don't worry about bullshit and stay cool, think positive and go to the top. Fight Club probably had the biggest influence on me to change my life... to change everything. Deep down in myself I felt this shit, emptiness or something like that. I felt as if something was missing, something was wrong... like a hole in my chest. Then I saw Fight Club and it felt like a punch in the face. I was like: "Dude, you have to change some shit RIGHT NOW! Not tomorrow, not later, now." And I did... Man, my life is much better now. Whoever searches for answers will find some. You just have to keep on pushing and punching until you get what you want. OK, sorry I went a bit offtopic here :) Next quote...

Fight Club Quote:

"All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not."

Interesting quote. Think about it for a second. Just look at the confidence on Tyler's face when he's saying this. Just look at the confidence in these sentences... But the one that intrigues me the most is this last one: "I am free in all the ways that you are not" Freedom. Interesting topic. What is freedom? Is freedom when you're not dependent on anyone else? Maybe. Is freedom when you can do whatever you want to do whenever you want to do it? Probably. Is freedom when you have a lot of choice? Maybe. Who knows. Everyone has a different definition for freedom, it depends which way you're looking at it. I think that what Tyler refers to with: "I am free in all the ways that you are not" is that he has a freedom that comes from within. Something a bit spiritual... He has no material wants, he does not NEED anything, he is free to do whatever he wants to do. There's nothing stopping him from being what he really is in his nature, no masks, no lies, no bullshit, no layers of social conditioning. Nothing. He is what he is, free from all the bullshit society is trying to throw at him. It is sad that so many people look for happiness on the outside and they don't understand that buying things and a bunch of money won't make them really happy, it's just temporary happiness. OK. Whatever :)

I hope this post helped you to think about yourself a little bit :),
I have to go now but I'll be back with more Fight Club Quotes later,
comments are welcome,
Jack :)

p.s.: Remember, let the chips fall where they may ;) stop worrying, relax and enjoy your life

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude you are awesome......

Funny Life Quotes

Anonymous said...

Have you read the book? Some good things that was left out on the movie, but still a great adaptation.

I read the book 2 weeks ago, watched the movie some time ago and will do again probably tomorrow. Great source of inspiration