Friday, June 6, 2008

A few Fight Club quotes

Here are some fight club quotes that I like:

"How much can you possibly know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"

- interesting, isn't it? How many of you has never been in a real fight? Do you know what happens. In just a few microseconds you have crazy adrenalin rush, your heart starts pounding 10 times faster, it's like BAM BAM BAM... everything suddenly slows down and gets faster at the same time, your senses are better. You hear better, you see better, you feel some kind of energy and YOU FEEL ALIVE! Someone hit's you, and you actually don't feel strong pain, when adrenalin hit's you, there just isn't so much pain in the punches, you just hit like crazy.

People never get in fights 'cause they have so many fears. So, OK. I'm not saying you should start fighting, all I'm saying is that you should always be ready for a crazy fight and that you should step up as a man and not let anyone f#@k with you.

Fight Club is probably one of the greatest movies made. It has an incredible message for us. My favorite movies are 1. Fight Club 2. The Matrix 3. The Pursuit of Happiness 4. The Godfather. 5. Wimbledon. The point of good movies are the message they carry. I'll write about other movies too sometimes, but mostly fight club style and lifestyle. It's about being a crazy person, that loves life and enjoys it to the fullest. And not some scared, shy idiot. Anyway, back to the topic...

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

Now isn't this true... Maybe yes, maybe not. But think about it for a second. How are people controlled on this planet? By fear. Fear from this, fear from that, fear from whatever. Fear, fear and more f*#king fear. Now that is really stupid. People are afraid to REALLY be alive, to do what they really want to do, to live the life they really want to live. Why? Because they think too much about what other people think of them. They are not free. People that give a damn about other peoples opinion CANNOT BE FREE to do anything and to enjoy themselves.

Why are we so concerned with what other people think? Is it the fear that we will lose status if we do something that is not "normal"? WTF is normal anyway? Who decides what is and what isn't normal? You have to take the red pill in life and know the truth. Most people are too stupid to realize that they can actually be happy in life. Whatever.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. - yes. Imagine you don't have anything in life. Nobody, nothing. Nothing to lose. Only then are you completely free, because you don't care, you just do it, you live it, you are alive. And that is what we need to do, awaken, open our eyes to the truth...

Gotta go.
Jack :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay nice blog. I think fight club is what got me into buddhism. "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by men or by demons, heaven or hell." the fight club story really is one of spiritual growth and transience. peace

Tone Gjerde said...

Hi Jack! My name is Tone, and I am a 3rd year filmstudent at University of Southampton. I am currently writing my dissertation on 'Fight Club' and I was wondering if I could get permission to mention your blog? I am having a closer look at the reception of the film. Your name will not be used at all in the dissertation, I will be referring to my subjects by using character A,B,C etc. Your blog will be useful for me in analyzing the reception of the film, and I would really appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Tone

Anonymous said...

amazing... thanks!

Unknown said...

its great......
Life Quotes

Anonymous said...

Probably one of the best movies I've ever watched...

Brad Pitt jacket said...

This is what I am looking for. I like it very much and my style search come to end.

Unknown said...

Thank you for this review I like it, He is looking Handsome and Attractive in Red Brad Pitt Leather Jacket
Probably one of the best movies I've ever watched

Ummey Rezwana said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
To get new information visit here
quotes about happiness
be happy quotes
happiness quotes
happy quotes

Celebs Leather Jackets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.